♥ ; Tuesday, June 19, 2012
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
My Blog dead for a very long time. I also don't know why i will start to blog again. Haha.
My life is very interesting now. Trying my best to change who I am for the better. Love the way that change can make us into. I was told to change faster and I can see a better me. A much more success me. I don't know if anyone still write blog, but I just want to Update for fun.
From the first day I went down to orientation to now, its been 5 month. Life have changed, and I am changing. When thru alot of thick and thin with my team people, and people come and goes. I was taught to let go and move on. Don't bother with people that is a passers-by. Learn to have a positive mind set.
Attitude = 100
hardwork = 98
knowlegde = 96
What does this mean?
Means that without a good attitude, and with hardwork and knowledge is nothing. But with good mindset, with hardwork and knowledge is success=)
We have to learn from these=)
♥ 12:29 AM, Because you broke the promise you made.