Sld i say that i am unlucky today?? Erm actually i am not bax. This whole week have no feeling go do my CCA stuff. But i will try my best to help if can. I was look this some blog skin other day. I come by this one and find it meaningful. It wrote tis:"
Forgotten
I’m giving up On everything because you mess me up Don’t know how much you screwed it up You never listen, that’s just too bad v Because I’m moving on I won’t forget you were the one that was wrong I know I need to step up and be strong Don’t patronize me
Have you forgotten Everything that I wanted? Do you forget it’s now You never got it? Do you get it now? Gotta get away There’s no point in thinking about yesterday It’s too late now It will never be the same We’re so different now
I know I wanna run away, I know I wanna run away Run away If only I could run away, if only I could run away Run away I told you what I wanted; I told you what I wanted What I wanted I was forgotten, I won’t be forgotten never again
Somehw i hope it is easy to sae then be done.
♥ 10:21 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.
♥ The Lady
PiGgY kIm Location: Singapore *ToH GuAn*, Singapore KiM cHoO 19 Height-1.58m
HuA yI sEcOnDaRy ScHoOl
[1-08]~[2-08]~[3N2]~[4N2]~[5N2]
Singapore Poly DEC/FT/2B02
-A black plain dress(in case of ani occasion)
-Have a new phone!!!
-Style myself
-A nicer spec
-Done and get over with my poly life
-IpoB touch
WISH NO 1 NO SPAMMER!!!
WISH NO 2 Plz tag b4 u leave(ThX)
WISH NO 3 Hope that tis yr brithdae will be different(HahaxXx. HoPe So!!)
WISH NO 4 Hope everyone who noe me can be stay happy!!!
WISH NO 5 Wish to be with the one i like=)