♥ ; Tuesday, September 22, 2009
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
HahaxXx. I can say i sudden attack the yr 1 today. First my dear PO, Koon Tat. I think hw was shock when i bomb him with question. First is chart as the deadline was over, then banner was like keep delayin and gateway haven't started. I am stress for them, but i feel that they are still slacking all the way. Then IG incharge need alot of support, but i can't see anyone giving them support.
Some of the yr 1 feel that my batch is bonded, I must say, we went thru things that they did not when thru. Just like yesterday, we as a batch supporting each other during the song practice and really show them what is call power singing and supporting. I know somehow it will be hard to coordinate with so many people, but i feel that you guys can do it.
Jia You bax Yr 1s!!!When IG trial game, play a running game, I duno hw to spell the name. It is a game that nid partner if the runner touch ur partner, you must run. I keep tell ppl to touch my partner and i can run. Really love running alot. Running can stop me from thinking alot, it just like a bird flying in the air with no trouble. After all the running, I really feel that i have release all my feeling. Release it all. But i still hate being alone. Thx to johnathan and jessic to pei me take bus to clementi and they alight. Although it is a short distance only, but at least i feel not lonely at all. Thx guys. =)
♥ 10:59 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.