♥ ; Friday, May 8, 2009
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Feeling damn weird now. Have this kind of feeling of crying. I wondering why recently i have become so emo-ed. Two days ago, I cry. And reason is so damn simple, I really feel xin ku to like "him". Really damn xin ku. Just like todae when see him outside club, I admit that my heart still pump so fast when i see him. When he is there, I keep going in out in out of club, just to see him. I think it is really hard to stop myself from doing this kind of stupid action. When he leave, my heart sank, just wish he can stay there longer. But i think i will give up, i rather to be hurt now than hurt more deeply.
Went to K with eileen and winnie. If hwai shin and xin yi did nt nid to go off early, we will ask them to join us. Sang quite few songs as we waste alot of time choosing the song we wanted. But i realised that 3 of us like emo kid, cox we keep singing those emo songs. I really is emo-ing, as i keep thinking back of the past. Although me and him does not have much memory, but i still feel some sorf of happiness when i think back. Just now in K, my heart ache like hell. Sing of those songs remind me of him. haiz. I keep telling myself cant emo animore, but the feeling is like cant control. Really feel nth i can do. =(
♥ 10:27 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.