♥ ; Sunday, April 19, 2009
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
New school term new start.
Sound so refreshing. I am not really looking forward for the new school term. I am totally tired. When facing the freshie, i dont know how i should entertain them animore. Really feel that i am irresponsible for it. As ytd BBQ event, i hardly go and talk to any freshie. Only play badminton with them. Really fun thou. But i feel something wasnt right. I wasnt sure what was the thing that was not right. I am still trying to find it.
Freshie came in and i am in yr 2 when tml start. Mean i am no longer the yr 1 animore. Mean i am the senior. I need to be in good example to the newbie. And show them wat sld and sld not do. Would be really busy. Feel really bad when zhen, lala and song call me to go out have fun, yet i cant make it. Cox of camp, entertain freshie and event coming up nid to prepare for it. Really sad and feel bad for not joinin them. Misses them alot. But I do hope that they can understand what i have been doing all this while. Hope that they wun blame me. In sec life, i am always busy with councillor stuff, in poly club stuff. Really sorry gal.. I hope i can pei u guys more and share more about my life and want to know hw u guy have been. Hope u guy can understand.
♥ 4:31 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.