♥ ; Saturday, March 28, 2009
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Chatted for onli half an hour. But it was like really happy and sad at the same time.
I just don't that anyone who is close to me to leave, esp not that person. But I think there wasn't a choice for that person to choose. I was really sad. That person did ask why, i never directly answer his question but it think that person know why. It might mean that we will have less topic to talk about and less thing to share. But he did point out some point that i feel that we still can have topic to talk about. But I think if there is no changes made.
But I think if that person is leaving, this reason will be a barrier for us to start to a conversation. Today chat i did being honest. I tell that person how i feeling. At least i did admit that i am sad. I think i just being sad will just be a burden. So i will cheer up and go on with what i should do and carry on with life.
♥ 11:19 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.