♥ ; Sunday, January 4, 2009
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Sometime things might not goes the way we want..
Not everything will go smoothly in life..
If things does not go accordin to the way u want, just go and amend it or change the way it sld be.
Dun just because of a ting jiu bottle up and stop livin in the way u wan..
Cheer up and move on..
That is wat i alwae do when i feel down..
Sometime i did not ask abt wat happen, that does not mean i dun care..
I remain silent is b'cox i feel that if u feel like sayin, u wan just tell me..
I dun wish to go abt ank and bother u if u dun wan to tell me..
I onli feel that if u feel that we are friend, u can say out and we can find ways to change it..
Friend are there for u, and yet u wan to keep everyting to urself.. Hw selfish are u?!
♥ 11:07 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.