♥ ; Saturday, November 29, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Firstly I want to wish my aunt happy bdae.
Have a great dae. Been studyin for the whole afternoon. Then at nite go and happy at china town and go to mount Faber. We are so lucky that we went to mount Faber we get to see firework. It was so nice. I was standin at the highest point and look at the beautiful fire work. Everyone went quiet when the firework start. Nobody know that there is firework there, it was just qiao.
Went back home and using lappy now.
Tml nid to start to chiong my study again. I am realli tired of studyin, but i tink i have no choice but to study till i graduate frm poly.
MST2 is just few dae away and i tink i canot slack animore..
♥ 10:34 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.