♥ ; Saturday, September 20, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Yesterday, I have forgotten to bring home all the chart stuff to do. I wonder how can i finish all the chart by Monday. And i have forget to do a lot of thing.
Didn't do much for Thursday and Friday, as i need some stuff from the TO. But TO is not in club, he is in camp, his ex in charge also wasn't free to come club. So ended up that i need to wait for both of them to come back to club on Monday. I think i also need to wait till they buy the glue stick, as the glue stick have use up.
Club was so quite as a lot of people went to CADC camp in St John Island. So we are lack of helper in club. But all deadline is on next Monday(22/9/08). I think we can finish it on time. Just hope that nothing goes wrong.
♥ 1:57 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.