♥ ; Thursday, September 25, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Thing I have done:
*Sign board*-Boy and girl bunk
(done)-MPH
(done)-GL room
(done)-Danger sign
(done)-Under maintenance
(done)-Do not enter
(done)-No foot wear
(done)*Backdrop design*(done)
*Gateway*(done)
*Chart*-Programme list
(done)-R & R
(done)-Duty roster
(done)-Score chart
(done)-Group list
(done)So i now only left the packin of PO stuff to the GL room. But today, I have been slacking all the way. But have pack some stuff in to a box to keep all PO suff in. All the game in charge have already pass to me the list of thing that i have to pack for them. So from tomorrow onward, i will still be busy but still different was that i need not thing so much about designing thing. At least now i can let my brain rest awhile. I think it won't be any light thinking thou. Just have to say good luck to myself.
♥ 10:52 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.