♥ ; Tuesday, August 26, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
I am a normal people who are really tired nw. I really don't know what will happen to me next. I just want to be alone for sometime. I don't wish to think about club stuff, i don't wish to think about school stuff. I just to be alone.
Feel that I am really telling myself to work hard on the thing I always wanted. But in the end, i found that I am pushing myself to a goal that will never been made. All the more that I push myself, all the more I felt that the goal is far away.
I am not a superwomen that can make myself into two. Club might be important, but study is still very important to me too. I know I should be tried to fix time to finish up all the project in hand, but now I really hope to be alone. I don't want to think of any at the moment. I am really tired. Really very tired.
♥ 9:06 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.