♥ ; Tuesday, June 3, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Wake Up in the morning and watch kid centre.
My cousin came to my house todae.
He was 8 yr younger than me.
But we get along well.
He look like my big uncle.
Then i start to do my study todae.
As ika ask me abt wat chap to study for DE.
So i jiu rmb to start studying.
But my cousin sit opp me, and we chat alot of ting.
Then my sis request to watch Harry potter.
I found it boring.
Cox i alreadi seen it more then 20 time.
So i went to take a nap.
I was woken up by my mum.
As it is time for dinner.
Then i message Ronald.
He sae tt he eating ice cream.
I was like Wow ice cream.
He call me to go find him, then he treat me ice cream.
Then i ask him where is he, he sae he is at home.
He called me to go.
I was like sayin him siao.
But he sae tt it is worthy it to go his house and eat.
Cox he sae that the ice cream worth $20.
But still i nvr go.
Cox i am nt at hm.
But he sae he will treat me another dae.
So i nid to rmb..
HahaxXx..
♥ 9:35 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.