♥ ; Wednesday, June 11, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
1) How long will you wait for someone you love?
=mmm.. as long as i am alive?=
2)What do you want to do now?
=Study for MST?!=
3)What will you be doing at 6pm?
=mmm.. waiting for da chang jin on tv=
4)Do you hate your friends sometime?
=nope=
5)Where do you wish to dead? =Maybe when i am slping in my own bed?=
6)Do you believe seeing a rainbow afher it rain?
=Yes I see it a lot of time. And it is veri Beautiful!!!=
7)What are the most impossible things you wish to do? =Stop studying and slack all i want?=
8)Is there something which you wished never happened? What is it? =YES!!! But I have forget about it=
9)Are you happy with your life now?
=HahaxXx. Veri happy!!!=
10)What if your crush ask you out?
=I need a reason why he ask me out, cox i noe that that will never happen.=
11)What will you do when you feel bored?
=SLEEP? Or go EEEC to have fun=
12)What feeling do you hate the most? =When I am alone=
13)If you will be separated from your love one(s) for quite a period of time, what will be some things you want to tell them?
=I miss you alot!!!=
14)Who or what you are miss at the moment?
=My bed. cox i am realli sleepy at the moment.=
INSTRUCTION: Remove one question from above and replace it with your own. Tag 11 people, list them down at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged.
1)Sharon
2)wei zhen
3)wei sze
4)Shao xian
5)Charlene
6)hui jun
7)Elieen
8)JianLe
9)Bala(wee kait)
10)Aaron
11)Li huey ♥ 2:56 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.