<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5877832397574514974?origin\x3dhttp://mytalkmyblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ ; Friday, May 23, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥

When to school early in the morning for lesson, but where we reach the class and start to ask for the fund for the BBQ, they act like it is none of their business. Ika was so angry. I did not give any comment. I didn't mention a word till our practical lesson started.

Ika and I went in to the class and asked the class once again. We even tell them that we will extend the deadline to pay us the money. But the class was like deaf. They did not reply, and contiune to play their computer game. At that very moment, i shouted the whole class. But it does not change a single movement in the class. I nearly lost my temper. I calm myself down. I did not talk through out the whole lesson, unless i need to ask for the teacher for help.

Ika and i start to use tag box to chat. We vain our anger at the tag box. If u cum my blog, u can see.

When to club, My mood turn good. At club, i can talk what i want, and play like crazy. Todae got GM, so i went. I was there seating, then they suddenly want everyone to intro. I xia dao lo. Then my mum called so i have to go out and talk. Then, i hit the door. That was so PAI SEH!!!! Everyone hear the bang sound lo. SO pei sah..

but i need to rush for my EL tuition. So i was so tired..



♥ 10:29 PM,
Because you broke the promise you made.




♥ The Lady

PiGgY kIm
Location: Singapore *ToH GuAn*, Singapore
KiM cHoO 19
Height-1.58m
HuA yI sEcOnDaRy ScHoOl
[1-08]~[2-08]~[3N2]~[4N2]~[5N2]
Singapore Poly DEC/FT/2B02


Likes:
-MY WuGui~Sam
-My BlUr GaL~ShArOn
-My 2 LaO gOnG~ZhEn & ClArA
-My "Son"~WeI sZe
-5N2'07

♥ Craves

-A black plain dress(in case of ani occasion)
-Have a new phone!!!
-Style myself
-A nicer spec
-Done and get over with my poly life
-IpoB touch

WISH NO 1 NO SPAMMER!!!
WISH NO 2 Plz tag b4 u leave(ThX)
WISH NO 3 Hope that tis yr brithdae will be different(HahaxXx. HoPe So!!)
WISH NO 4 Hope everyone who noe me can be stay happy!!!
WISH NO 5 Wish to be with the one i like=)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Tagboard






♥ The Applause

Designer: ♥ Beautifully.broken
Basecodes: %PURPUR.black-
Image hosting: Photobucket
Leave the credits alone, thanks :D