♥ ; Tuesday, May 27, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
How sld i put it? Cox todae i saw someone like me in the past. These bring back the memory about my past relationship again. A relationship can just break off without reason. And relationship can also come by without the reason. Relationship can come and goes in any second. In a relationship, it is how the couple trust each other, give and take.
When one meet a failure relationship without noticing it, it will be worse case. For example like me. I thought i have a beautiful relationship 2yr ago, but i did nt notice that his heart has already not with me. So i am totally a failure in a relationship. In my case, we totally nvr quarrel or anithing happen( mayb it just that i duno), he just ask for a break up. So relationship stuff is so unpredictable.
I only can say that everyone will go through these in life. No matter what happen, everything will still go on. Time will not stop just when u are crying, happy, angry or having fun. So why do we need to waste time in crying over a relationship that seem no hope??? I can only say that I also have waste 2 years just to overcome a relationship that seem no hope. I should say that there are alot of devoted girl in these world that suffering frm a relationship. I can only say that it take time to overcome it.
So Jia You BaxXx, Ladies and Girls!!!! ♥ 9:23 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.