♥ ; Thursday, May 1, 2008
最美的不是下雨天,是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 ♥
Been thinkin abt one question. Wat I realli wan? Being a member of my cousin club and EEE club, i found tt i am alreadi a busy person. So I will nt get myself into ani relationship this three yrs in poly. ONLI if i found sumone worthy for me to busy for.
Ppl askin me, wat i wan to be in poly. I just ans them, i wan to be a normal student tt are alwae busy with my study and my club thing. I dun wan to get into animore thing tt i sld nt be. That is y i did nt choose SP Student Union. I noe tt this CCA is somehw like the Student Council in Secondary school, i noe tt i am good in managing thing or origanisin thing. But the onli diff thing between SP student union and Student council is, SP student union has to manage the whole school with more then 10,000 student in it. And student council onli manage 1500 ppl in secondary school. So tt is a big diff between tis two.
Beside tt, i alreadi decide to put in all my heart to service EEE club and food club. So i think i hav no time for ani relationship thing. Just wan my poly life to be as colourful as my secondary life.
This decision was make when i choose to have my own freedom!!! ♥ 3:02 PM, Because you broke the promise you made.